About Me

My photo
sTiLL sEaRcHinG fOr MySeLF..

..



'
'
'

Friday 25 May 2012

Eating in Cairo Egypt


hye there..

Today i'm going to talk about my " JALAN-JALAN CARI MAKAN SEGMENT " when i went to Cairo last 3 weeks..

my Aunt from Malaysia came to Egypt..

after our brief vacation  to Cairo..



my views  of  Cairo changed .. i hate it less now..

 i don't mind going there again ..

okay enough of unnecessary chit-chat ..

lets begin now..

The Crumbs




    xsempat nak snap pic..
    lagipn  orang yang belanje..
    hee

    ZOOBA CAFE




    the unique tea bag/holder


    Fermented vegetable and fruit 
    ( in the bottle )


    20 LE FALAFIL..
    so expensive..
    n the taste..
     urgghh not matched with the pricey price..

    ( usually  bought this for 1 LE  and i got like 8 of it )


    the colourful Aesh Baladi / Pita bread 

    (Egyptian bread )


    kat cni kitaorg makan..
    BEEF LIVER SANDWICH
    n
    Alexandria Foul 
    rase die macam kat GAD ..


    i love their packaging 

    PIZZA MIA


    This cafe has an incredible design
    that 
    i just want to capture with my camera 



    yummy ~~
    the price not too expensive..
    okay larh..




    i want my cafe..
    just like this..
    small, cozy and sweet~`


    MORI SUSHI







    The beautiful sushi box
    to be photographed ~



    My aunt ckp..
    with this kind of price..
    we can get more ..
    yup..
    but best r sushi nie...


    KAFE KALIK 






    the kiss
    the end 
    p/s: btw my family
    bukak kopitiam kt dungun..
    so  korang boleh2 r singgah2 kat sane yer..
    n saye xthu aper name Kopitiam kitaorg ag..
    n dekat mane..
    sbb my sis xckp pape..
    n my dad /mom sibuk..
    dorang just cakap   dorang dah bukak kedai baru..hhee
    :o

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    wauuu..kopitiam in dungun.much way better than zoboo,aint it?hehe