About Me

My photo
sTiLL sEaRcHinG fOr MySeLF..

..



'
'
'

Saturday 21 May 2011

And the merry goes around and around..



hye nie entry bergambar...

nie kat Green Plaza ....


 “Some went on the merry-go-round.  
That just goes around.  
prefer the roller coaster.” 
~ Grandma (“Parenthood”-movie)


 
Laughter fills the air
Oh, so full of glee
Have you ever felt
So lively and free?
 

You don't really understand human nature , 
unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around -
and why his parents will always wave back.
(William D. Tammeus)



If I had my choice each summer day
Of the spot where I'd like to be,
The rollicking, frolicking, merry-go-round
Would be the place for me.
 

 

You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see,
but 
you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel


p/s: i love u readers;)

5 comments:

Mun said...

loving all the pictures. cantik

eLLa said...

thanz ;)

safurara said...

owh ayat yg last skali tu amat menyentuh jiwa.

u cant close ur heart.

eLLa said...

rara-> me too..

Ain Zulaikha said...

awat tangkap gambar kat depan tu je? hahahha